ePNRecur — Recurring Transaction Processing Services
eProcessing Network offers ePNRecur, an optional recurring transaction processing service that allows merchants to sell merchandise in installment payments and offer products and services to their clientele on a subscription or membership basis.
ePNRecur is integrated with our full suite of secure, real-time transaction processing services, including the ePN Online Terminal and ePNCart, our premier, customizable shopping cart solution.
ePNRecur allows merchants to easily create recurring transactions and subscriptions, and gives them the flexibility to specify the recurring method for each transaction, such as:
- Type (Sale, Auth Only) and Amount of the initial transaction.
- When to process the initial transaction, allowing for immediate or delayed processing.
- Amount of the recurring transactions.
- Frequency of transactions (weekly, monthly, 60, 90 days).
- Number of times to process the recurring transaction; allowing for a limited number of recurs, or recurs until the merchant deletes the transaction.
With the automated reporting and customer notification of ePNRecur, merchants don’t have to worry about the time and resources associated with manual billing and customer follow up. ePNRecur effectively manages the recurring transaction and subscriptions and notifies merchants of the status of each transaction, alerting them to any upcoming credit card or subscription expirations.
- Secure — ePNRecur takes full advantage of the power behind the ePN Secure Payment Gateway, giving merchants the confidence in knowing that their customer information will not be compromised.
- Efficient — merchants can easily specify the repetition and frequency for payments, eliminating manual billing processes that cost time and money.
- Cost Effective — through email notifications, the merchant can be proactive in managing upcoming credit card or subscription expirations, which can help reduce the number of authorization declines.
- Customer Retention — by providing flexible and automated billing plans and subscriptions, merchants can truly meet the needs of their customers, and keep them coming back more frequently.