Integrate eProcessing Network solutions directly into most Web pages, shopping carts, and third-party billing software.
ePN provides specifications, sample code and support at no additional charge. We also provide you with the tools listed below to easily integrate our Secure Payment Gateway into your platform.
Please review our specific configuration requirements listing for carts with additional requirements.
Mobile SDK (Software Development Kit)
Allows developers to use our existing mobile framework (including an integrated, encrypted audio jack card reader) from which to implement their own payment application. We provide developers the business logic, and the presentation layer is left to their imagination.
Here is the documentation for Mobile SDK (PDF Format):
Shopping Cart Developers / Web Site Developers / Hosting Companies
To be included in the Compatible Solutions Listing section of our Reseller Support Center, please complete the following request form.
Web Order Template / Order Form Generator
Developers can easily integrate the eProcessing Network Secure Transaction Processing Server directly into a merchant’s web page by using this simple Web Order Template.
Transparent Database Engine Template
For merchants who wish to securely collect and save ALL customer, order, shipping and credit card information on their own server, the eProcessing Network Transparent Database Engine Template allows merchants to securely process transactions from their own web page without transferring the customer to another page on the ePN server.
ePN provides source code samples in Perl, ASP, ASP.Net and PHP.
For developers who have already integrated Authorize.Net, eProcessing Network offers an Authorize.Net emulator, to better utilize our processing services. This makes it easy for developers to utilize our Secure Transaction Processing Services.
Typically all a developer has to do is change the URL they access from:
- AIM Users: https://www.eProcessingNetwork.Com/cgi-bin/an/transact.pl
- SIM Users: https://www.eProcessingNetwork.Com/cgi-bin/an/order.pl
Finally, pass in the merchant’s eProcessing Network account number as the x_login.
Additional details about the Authorize.Net™ emulator offered by eProcessingNetwork are available here.
Follow the steps below to diagnose problems you may encounter with your integration:
- Temporarily change the URL to which you are posting your transactions to https://www.eprocessingnetwork.com/cgi-bin/Reflect/transact.pl
- Include a variable called email (case insensitive) to send a reflection of your variables and their value to that email address.
- This URL will generate a Web page that displays exactly what was sent to it, helping confirm that you are correctly sending required information.
- Include a variable called PostURL (case insensitive), with a value of where you are posting to eProcessingNetwork.com, such as https://www.eProcessingNetwork.Com/cgi-bin/an/order.pl
Include a variable called email (case insensitive) and this will send a reflection of your variables and their value to that email address.
For questions, suggestions or special requests, email us at email@example.com